We’ve set the date and location of the seminar for the board members and managers of resident owned communities in the Lee, Collier, and Charlotte county area:
- Friday, December 3, at Imperial Bonita Estates in Bonita Springs.
This event will start at 10 a.m. and end around noon. Just like the other seminars posted in my last blog entry, admission is free and so are the refreshments and opportunities to mix and mingle with fellow ROC members.
We’ll be covering several very interesting topics at our December seminars:
- Updates on dealing with pet and caregiver requests under the Fair Housing and Americans With Disabilities Acts
- Privacy issues facing managers and board members in resident owned communities
- Recent legislative changes to Florida’s statutes governing ROCs
- As always, attendees will have time for questions and comments.
Please send an email to Karen Midlam (email@example.com), Kathy Sawdo (firstname.lastname@example.org) or to me (email@example.com) if you’d like to attend any of our December seminars. Let us know which event you’ll be attending, the number of attendees from your community, and whether you’ll need directions to the seminar.
We hope to see you in December at one of these seminars.
There’s a ROC group that ‘s been formed in East Pasco County (EPROC) and I wanted to post the dates of their upcoming meetings:
- November 19th
- December 10th
- January 14th
- February 11th
- March 11th
- April 8th
If you’re a member of a resident-owned community in that area and want more information, please send me an email and I’ll point you in the right direction. The EPROC meetings begin at 9 a.m. and the November meeting is at Betmar Acres.
EPROC is off to a great start and I look forward to speaking at that November 19th meeting.