The dates and locations for the resident-owned community seminars we’ll be conducting in February are now set. We’ll discuss helpful hints for conducting annual membership meetings and other unit owner meetings and will also provide some insights into the importance of screening potential owners, occupants, and guests in your communities. We’ll also leave time for our traditional "open forum" to answer general questions from the attendees.
Our first series of ROC seminars for this season were very well attended with lots of participation from our attendees. We expect an even greater turnout for these upcoming events. As always, there’s no charge to attend and the refreshments are also provided free of charge. The dates and locations of our February presentations are:
- Monday, February 1 at Francis I Mobile Estates in Sebring
- Wednesday, February 10 at Windward Isle in Sarasota
- Thursday, February 11at Marco Shores in Naples
- Wednesday, February 24 at Caribbean Isles in Apollo Beach
All of these seminars will be held in the clubhouses of our host communities and will start at 10 a.m. We expect to wrap up the seminars by 12:30 p.m. at the latest.
Please call my assistants, Karen Midlam or Kathy Sawdo at 941-951-1800 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are interested in attending and provide them with the following information:
- The event your community wishes to attend
- The number of attendees from your community
- Whether you will need directions to the seminar
Our seminars are always a great opportunity to network with residents at other resident owned communities. We hope to see you at one of these events.